The View Profile option, which is visible once your name is selected
If you would like to change your password, follow the steps below.
- Must contain at least one lower-case letter;
- Must contain at least one upper-case letter;
- Must contain at least one number;
- Must be at least 8 characters long.
- Select your name in the top right hand corner.
- Select View Profile.
The My account details screen is displayed.
- Select Change password.
- Enter the following:
- Current Password.
- New Password.
- Confirm New Password.
- Select Save.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice