Important points to note:
- Please note that Patient Access can be used only for requesting repeat prescriptions, not acute or one-off medications
- Acute medication is for information only (if more is required, contact your practice).
- Repeat dispensing items (when a clinician has, for example, authorised 10 issues of medication over 10 months) should be collected
from your nominated pharmacy at the appropriate intervals. Only when the number of authorised issues has expired (for example, all 10 issues have been collected), should you contact your practice direct for further guidance. These items should not be requested through Patient Access. direct
Request repeat medication
If you would like to request repeat medication, follow the steps below.
- Do one of the following:
- Select New medication order from the Latest repeat medication order section of the homepage.
- Select Repeat Medication from the menu, then New medication order.
All of your repeat medications and the information around those medication will be displayed here.
- Select Request 'X' medications.
- Enter a message for your practice if applicable.
Note: This field is optional, mandatory or disabled depending on your practice.
- Select Order medication.
Your prescription request has been sent.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice