If you have any issues at all relating to linking to your new practice, please contact Patient Access Support Team, not your practice.
If your practice closes and merges with another practice, you will be required to link to your new practice using Patient Access.
Link with a registration letter
Alternatively, you can link to your practice using NHS login.
Once you have been issued with a registration letter for the new practice, you can link to the practice using the steps below:
- Sign in with your existing details.
You will only have access to a restricted account at this point.
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner, then select Account.
- Scroll down to the Link a GP practice or person section.
- Select Link to my practice.
- Enter the details from the registration letter.
You are now linked to your new practice and you'll have access to all enabled services.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice