IMPORTANT: Tickets can only be raised for medical practices in England. If your practice is outside England, please raise your query directly with your medical practice.
If you still need help with Patient Access, having already checked the help articles, you can raise the issue with our support team using the steps below. You will need your practice’s postcode to submit your query.
Note: If you want to discuss a medical issue, contact your practice.
- Click Contact support at the bottom of this screen, or Contact support in the top right-hand corner of any page.
- Type in your practice's postcode, then select Search.
- From the list, select your practice by selecting once, then select Continue.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your email address.
- Select a reason for your query from the list provided.
- Enter the details of your query.
- Add any attachments such as images or files (optional).
- Tick the reCAPTCHA 'I'm not a robot' box.
- Click Submit.
Your query has been submitted and a confirmation message will appear. The query will be investigated and responded to by email.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice