If you wish to delete your Patient Access account, please contact our support team using the link below who will remove your details from the Patient Access system.
iOS version 2.7.14
If you use an Apple iOS device, from version 2.7.14 you can permanently delete your Patient Access account yourself.
- Log in to your Patient Access account.
- Select More or 3 horizontal dots.
- Select Account.
- Select Account Settings.
- Scroll down to Account deletion and select 'Find out how to delete your account here'.
- Read the information and select Delete account.
- Enter your Patient Access password to confirm the account deletion.
- Select Delete account.
Your account has been deleted.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice