If you would like to book an appointment at your GP practice, follow the steps below.
- Do one of the following:
- Select New booking from the Upcoming appointments section of the homepage.
- Select Appointments from the dashboard, then select Book new appointment.
- Under the 'Your GP practice appointments' section, select the type of appointment you require, e.g. telephone.
- Select Filter clinicians, if required, to filter by Practice Member, Gender or Language.
- Select the date for the appointment, or use the arrows left and right to see more available dates.
- Select the appropriate time.
- Add the reason for the appointment. For example, this might include the symptoms you're experiencing so your GP is aware prior to your appointment.
- Select Book appointment.
The appointment has been booked.
You can choose to print or export/add the appointment to your calendar at this point by scrolling down.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice