Create your Patient Access account
- On the Patient Access sign in screen, select Register now.
- Enter your personal details.
Note: The gender field is optional.
- Enter your account details.
Note: The Mobile phone and Marketing fields are optional. Though we recommend adding one, as it will allow you to reset your login details should you forget your password or memorable word.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Select Create account.
Your account has been created.
- Verify your email address. Now your account has been created you must verify your email address. An email will be automatically sent to the email address you registered your Patient Access account with. This will provide you with a link to verify your account.
- The verification email will expire in 24 hours. If you have not verified your email address within 24 hours, you can click Re-send verification email to send a new link to your email address.
- You can click Skip verification for now to verify your email address at a later time. However, please be advised that you can only skip verification for 10 days, after this your account will be locked until you have verified your email address.
- Link your GP practice (to link to your practice).
- Skip for now (you can always link later using the Navigation pane or the My account section).
Link your GP practice
There are three different ways you can link your Patient Access account to your GP practice. Please select the option below that meets your requirements:
- You would like to link your account using a registration letter
If you have recently received a registration letter from your GP practice, you can use it to link your Patient Access account to your GP practice.
- You would like to link your account but you have notreceived a registration letter.
You can continue to link your Patient Access account to your GP practice without a registration letter, however you will only have limited access to your GP practices’ online services until the GP practice can verify your identity. This will let you book a single appointment only. Full access will be granted once your GP practice has been able to confirm your identity.
Note: Not every organisation will enable this option. If this is not available, please contact your GP practice to receive a registration letter.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice