The My Account option, which is visible once your name is selected
In the Account settings section you can verify your email address and mobile number using the links provided. This will:
- Increase the security of your account.
- Simplify the process if you need to reset your password.
- Select your name in the top right hand corner.
- Select My Account.
The Account settings screen is displayed.
- In the Account Details section, select Verify (email) or Verify (mobile number).
- For email, you will receive an email to complete verification. For mobile phone, you will be asked to enter a code which is sent to your mobile.
- Your details have been verified.
Should your contact details change at any point, these can be updated using the same section.
Note: You can also verify your email address or mobile number using the messages displayed on the homepage.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice