The Registration section of the sign in screen
Register without a letter
Note: Not all practices allow patients to register online. If this option is not available once you have entered your practice's postcode, you will need to collect a registration letter from them.
If you live in England, you can register for Patient Access without a letter, using the steps below to create a basic Patient Access account. You can also view our video tutorial on how to register without a letter here.
Important: To complete the registration and get a fully active account, you need to take proof of identity to your practice and ask them to complete your registration.
- Go to https://app.patientaccess.com/registration.
- Enter the practice postcode or name of where you are currently registered.
- Select Search.
- Select your practice from the list provided.
- Select Continue.
- Below the question 'Have you received a registration letter from your practice?', select No.
- Read the information messages on-screen, then select Continue.
- Enter your personal details, then select Continue.
Note: The personal details must match the details held by your practice.
- Enter your account details - email address (please note this must be unique to your account), mobile number (optional), and a password of your choice.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters in length, contain at least one upper-case letter, one lower-case letter and one number.
- Select the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Select Register and create
Your account has been created.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice