Register with a letter
Ask your practice for a Patient Access registration letter.
Note: When you collect the letter from your practice, you'll need to take proof of identity (e.g. your driving licence or passport) with you.
When you have a registration letter, use the steps below to set up your Patient Access account. You can also view our video tutorial on how to register with a letter here.
- Go to https://app.patientaccess.com/registration.
- Enter the practice postcode or name of where you are currently registered.
- Select Search.
- Select your practice from the list provided.
- Select Continue.
- Below the question 'Have you received a registration letter from your practice?', select Yes.
- Enter the Linkage key (which is recorded on the registration letter).
- Enter the Account ID (which is recorded on the registration letter).
- Select Confirm.
- Enter your personal details, then select Continue.
Note: The personal details must match the details held by your practice.
- Enter your email address (please note this must be unique to your account), mobile number (optional), and a password of your choice.
Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters in length, contain at least one upper-case letter, one lower-case letter and one number.
- Select the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Select Register and create
Your account has been created.
Note: Should you need your linkage key or account ID for any reason in the future, they are stored as part of your profile in the Linked practices section of the My account screen.
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice