If you have been selected to test the iOS app you will have received an invitation email from TestFlight.
To install the iOS app using TestFlight:
- Open this email on your iOS device
- Tap the View in TestFlight button
- Follow the instructions
It's a good idea to enable notifications. That way, if we provided an updated version of the iOS app during the EAP you will be directly notified.
The TestFlight version will replace your existing App Store version.
If you want to stop using the TestFlight version and return to the current App Store version:
- Open TestFlight
- Navigate to the Patient Access app
- In the Information section tap Stop Testing
- Open the App Store
- Search for the Patient Access app
- Install the app
- Launch the Patient Access app and sign in as normal
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice