In the EAP welcome email we explain that if you want to test the Android app then you need to let us know the email address for the Google account that you use to access the Play Store.
Once we have this email address we will add you to the Google Play Beta testing program for Patient Access and send you a confirmation email.
Then to obtain the EAP version of Patient Access:
- Open this link on the device you use to access the Google Play Store.
- If you are not already signed into your Google account you will be asked to do so.
- The page below will be displayed with further guidance on how to obtain the EAP version of the Android app.
The EAP Beta version will replace your existing Google Play Store version.
Your device may support multiple Google accounts. If so, please ensure you are signed in to the Play Store using the Google account that corresponds to the email address that you have previously provided us with.
If you want to stop using the EAP Beta version and return to the current Google Play version:
Before starting this process, please take a note of the Email or User ID you are using to sign in to the EAP Beta version. This step is recommended since you may need to uninstall the EAP Beta version before installing the public version. When the EAP Beta version is uninstalled this also removes any Email or User ID you have asked the app to remember.
- Open this link on the device you use to access the Google Play Store
- Tap the "Leave the program" link at the bottom of the page
- On the page that opens, follow the instructions to switch to the public version of the app
- Launch the Patient Access app and sign in as normal
Still having a problem?
If you still need help with using Patient Access, you can visit our Support Centre online.
If you want to discuss medical issues, please contact your practice